New patch notes 18.104.22.168 are live for Destiny 2Time: 2019-09-05
Patch 22.214.171.124 of Destiny 2 brings with it inventory adjustments, tweaks to activities, and Pinnacle Weapon Quests.
- Updated the stack size limit from 999 to 9,999 for Planetary Materials, Gunsmith Materials, Vanguard Tokens, Crucible Tokens, and Iron Banner Tokens.
- Braytech Schematics are no longer limited to 1 per day, per account
- Braytech Schematics have a 25% drop chance when opening any Rasputin Data Cache
- The four Braytech weapons offered by Ana Bray, and also tied to the Wayfarer seal, now have a greater chance of granting a weapon you do not currently have.
NOTE: The description of the item will be incorrect and still mention that it's limited to 1 per day, per account. This will be addressed in a future hotfix.
Pinnacle Weapon Quests
- Grenade Launcher kills are worth 100% more for each objective
- Death Penalty no longer exist for the final objective
- Grenade Launcher multikills grant 50% more progress
- Completing Playlist strikes grants a significant amount of progress towards the final objective
- Required number of multi-kills has been reduced from 200 to 75
- Required number of medals has been reduced from 100 to 25
- Points earned in Competitive has been further increased relative to other pvp modes
- roughly 1x for Quickplay, 2x for IB, 3x for comp
Gambit Prime and Reckoning
- Enemies in Reckoning adjusted to have less health and do less damage to players
Increased weapon drop rates in Reckoning and Gambit Prime
- Further increased bad luck protection to each activity, so players should receive a weapon reward after playing multiple matches without one dropping
- Tier 3 Reckoning will have even higher drop rates, as it is more challenging
- Fixed an issue that would cause wrapped items to no longer be refundable when transferred between characters
- The Forsaken character boost is no longer available for purchase
- Players will continue to receive one free character boost when accessing Forsaken for the first time
Related News :
>> Battle.Net Roles Need To Register For Transfer As Destiny 2 Moves To Steam For Free Release Starting On October