The Division 2 Guide for New BeginnersTime: 2019-07-08
The Division 2 is led by Massive Studio and has been developed in collaboration with Ubisoft Annecy Studios, RedStorm Studios, Reflections Studios, Ubisoft Bucharest Studios and Ubisoft Shanghai Studios. The game engine is the latest version of the Snowdrop engine. The background was moved to Washington, DC, and the timeline was six months after the generation. It will be available on the whole platform on March 15, 2019.
Background of the Division 2
The game background of the Division 2 is set after the deadly virus spreads in New York City seven months later, and players will be taken to the fragmented Washington, D.C., the world is on the verge of collapse, and people are facing humanity the biggest crisis in history. As an Division agent, players will be the last hope for the hostile camp to compete for city control and the confrontational society will completely collapse. If Washington, D.C. eventually falls, then the entire country will fall.
Dark Zones of the Division 2
In Tom Clancy's The Division 2, players have the ability to enter one of several Dark Zones. These are areas in the game with higher level enemies, rogue agents, but better loot than anywhere else in the game. While in a Dark Zone, the player may choose to go rogue for various reasons. This will enable PvP combat and have other players target you.
What’s the best way to play as a team?
Like what items or gear you chose in-game, how to play as a team will depend on what you and your friends prefer. Whatever that is, it will help if you pick things that complement each other. “I think you will want to pick up a skill that will allow you to heal you and your teammates so you can have one guy focus on that,” suggests El Zibaoui for this The Division 2 tip. Mixing up things like firepower and distance is also important: “maybe play as a sniper so you can have some range.”
Five Tips for New Beginners
- When wandering around the desolate streets of Washington D.C., keep a lookout for any crates and suitcases on the beaten track. They’ll contain either new equipment that can be sold/scrapped, or materials that you can turn into Project Desks.
- Grenades are your best friend in this game. The area of effect on your HUD for throwing grenades will be orange if it doesn’t hit anything, but red if it does. Enemies affected will also be highlighted.
- Switch gear often. Even if you like a particular weapon, it may become vastly inferior to newer stuff rather quickly. Some gear, particularly exotic items, can be upgraded at Crafting stations, but white/green rarity is not worth keeping.
- Unlock Safehouses to reveal the locations for each of the SHC tech caches in that area.
- If you come across any bike locks on doors or gates, you only need to shoot them off, rather than look for any keys.
Hope this guide will do a great help for new beginners, to play well the game, you must grasp some basic knowledge of the Division 2. Our Cdkeysmall.com also provides the tips about HOW TO EARN EVERY EXOTIC WEAPON, if you have interest, so come to our website for help.